4.06.2013

Weddig box

  

This exploding & wedding box was made just because :-) Without any order and any special couple to make it for, I just felt a strong need to do a box and I wanted to use the very ornamental paper from Magiczna kartka - Powiew Orientu and see like the box is decorating itself by the ornaments on the paper! It's magic, I love it!
Would like to join the following challenges with my box:
Challenge#9 Anything Goes at Paper Creators
Challenge#114 Shape it up at The Paper Shelter
Monochrome at Stampin for the weekend
Wedding at Oldie but a goodie with my green rose that I bought almost 2 years ago not knowing why :-)
Challenge#53 Wedding/Anniversary at Crafting for all seasons
Tie a ribbon at Divas by design
Challenge169 Anything goes at Totally PaperCrafts
Wyzwanie#25 Koniec i początek w Galerii RAE jako początek nowej wspólnej drogi oraz zamknięcie poprzedniego etapu życia :-)
Wtorkowe inspiracje Zieleń w Kwiat Dolnośląski
Challenge#22 Create your own challenge at 613 Avenue - I used: patterned paper, solid color paper, sentiment, paper punch to make the yellow flowers and leaves, glossy accents, pearls, ribbon :-)