06.12.2013

Canvas for my Friend


Ok, I did it, I really did :-) 
I've made my first LO on canvas this year!!! I've noticed I only make them in Christmas season, last year I made four of this type of canvas exactly in the same time of the year, isn't it strange? But I have to admit I have had so much fun and emotions making it that I guess I will do it more often from now :-)
This is a gift for my Friend I meet tomorrow and I hope she will like it :-)
And please forgive me so much photos but I am so impressed I did it that I couldn't stop making photos :P
I used mists, my new and favorite stencil, modeling paste, distress inks and a lot of embellishments :-)

Ok, this LO was totally inspired by the amazing Mood Board posted by Scrap Around the World: December 2013 Challenge#8, the soft colors, the beautiful frames, the ring and delicate feather... Uhmmm....


I'd love to join the December Challenge at Once Upon the Sketch but not sure the words I put and the washi tape with old script is enough as for the journalling but anyway I'll try :-)


And finally I'd like to join the Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge: Make Your Own Background since I did my background using the stencil, modeling paste, mists and inks :-)

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

















19 komentarzy:

  1. Such a stunning canvas with so much beautiful layered elements and texture!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Absolutely beautiful work on the background & embellishment placement.Love the colour combination.x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow! This is soooo lovely! Love all the mixed media details. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. In one word....Stunning!
    Love all your elements and your design!!! I'm sure your friend is going to love your special gift as it is gorgeous :) thank you for sharing with us at SATW :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is incredible. What a beautiful gift for your friend.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. An amazing piece of art and your friend is a very lucky lady I am sure she will love it. Lots of layers and textures... Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS this month. Please load you layout onto our OUAS FB page too. :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Really wonderful canvas! Love the tender color scheme and the textures you've created! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Jestem pewna ze przyjaciolce bardzo sie spodoba ta praca! Bardzo dziekuje za zabawe z SATW w tym miesiacu, mam nadzieje ze kolejne wyzwania tez Ci sie spodobaja :), pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Piękny blejtram! Tyle szczegółów i szczególików! Cudny! Przyjaciółka na pewno będzie zachwycona. Dziękuję, że wzięłaś udział w wyzwaniu na Scrap Around The World :) <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wow...this is really such a fabulous and beautiful page! Love everything about it! Just stunning! ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. This is a truely gorgeous canvas! love the delightful softness of it and the beautiful background work. The theme of OUAS December challenge is your favourite month, perhaps your lovely friend is beautiful May? :) Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at OUAS!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. A double pleasure for me to leave a second comment on your gorgeous project. I am sure your friend was over the moon getting this precious gift created with so much love and attention to detail! Thanks a bunch for joining in with us at SATW this month!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Beautiful on all accounts.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Cudnie piekna i pelna lekkosci-pewnie przez te delikatne kropeczki i dodatki. Dziekuje za zabawe z SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Absolutely amazing work! Thanks so much for joining us at SATW!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. This page has such an interesting array of details that I have to keep looking back to see items I've missed before. So interesting! The color combinations are stunningly gorgeous. Congratulations on your amazing use of techniques, materials and colors to create a gift your friend will surely treasure forever.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Around the World!

    OdpowiedzUsuń