26.12.2013

Treasure Box



At least! Some time for myself and for doing anything crafty for ME! I needed that time and the lazy Christmas mood just to alter this box. It's mine! For all of my small crafty treasures :-) I made it very shabby just like I love to, with many details, layers, stencils, different materials, egg carton roses, wooden elements, many distress inks and shiny gloss and crackle accents. I love it! Do U like it too?


I would like to join with my box the following challenges:
December blog hop Anything Goes at Inspired By Stamping
The Last Challenge for 2013 at That Craft Place
W for Whatever you wish at Alphabet Challenge
Simon Says: Bling it on at Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes at Divas by Design
TPE#231 Anything Goes at The Pink Elephant
Stencil Love at A Blog Named Hero
Wyzwanie#60 Alterujemy w Scrapgangsterkach
Wyzwanie Nr 32 Przed i po na Blogu Galerii RAE (na końcu posta zdjęcie skrzynki "przed")

Sorry for the quantity of pictures but I just couldn't resist :-D






 













and the box BEFORE :-)



10 komentarzy:

  1. Stunning box you have altered, thankyou for sharing with us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Like it? I love it! It's absolutely stunningly gorgeous! I love all the details abd layers. Just beautiful! Wow!
    Lisa x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Love the egg carton roses. Wouldn't mind knowing how you achieve those.

      Usuń
  3. Not a treasure box but a box to be treasured! Outstanding entry to share with us at Diva's, Jx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wow, wow, wow! I can't believe all the detail you've put into this box!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant for our Anything Goes Challenge! Happy Holidays....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Genialnie wyszło! Tyle detali :)
    Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Scrapgangu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. wspaniała ... ten dobór faktur, dodatków i elementów ...... dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Galerii Rae :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Przepiękne!!! Mnóstwo fantastycznych detali!
    Pozdrawiam DT Scrpgangu :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Thank you for joining us at TCP xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń