19.09.2016

Inspired by Music - SSS Monday Challenge




INSPIRED BY MUSIC 

This is a new challenge at SSS Monday Challenge.
The possibilities are absolutely endless!

As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend at the greatest 
Simon Says Stamp Store! Join us asap!


To be honest, I wasn't thinking too much about the song which inspires me. 
One of the most emotional songs ever for me is Purple Rain by Prince
I love him always and forever and this challenge is dedicated to this great song!



Another pages in my Art Journal. 
It was a lot of fun totally out of my comfort zone.
I was playing with the strongest Dylusions Paint colors ever! 


This is how the pages looked like in the beginning. 


Then after smoothing them with first layer of White Paint.


Then I played with Extra Large Dots stencil by Simon Says Stamp 
and the Woodgrain Stencil by Echo Park. 



Then I covered the stenciled parts with Opal Magic Paint 
and played with Distress Crayons over the dots 
and colored with Black Soot Crayon my main sentiment. 


Finally I gave some white drops with Picket Fence Spray 
and stamped randomly Vintage Vanity text by Prima. 


Supplies: