3.07.2017

Free



Hello and welcome to Simon Says Stamp Monday Callenge.


Due to 4th of July and US celebrating Independence Day, 
we would like to ecourage you to focus this week on 
RED/BLUE/WHITE 
and share with us your projects using those colors. 

This week we showcae awesome SIZZIX products!
I am sure all of you have at least one Sizzix die so do not hesitate to use them.
You don't have to include their products but we'd be happy to can see them. 

As always there is a $50 voucher to win and spend it 


I made a tag using all three colors although it's not my color combo.


I started with cutting my tag which is totally handmade :-) 
and stitch it with black strands and different stitches. 
Then I covered my tag with white gesso and applied texture paste through
Mosaic stencil by Tim Holtz from the last release. 

Then I applied Faded Jeans and Broken China Distress Oxides 
and highlighted the edges with Pastel Oil Crayons by Prima. 
I touched the mosaic with Nuvo Mousse to make it shine.

After that I took my Sizzix dies and die cut the Ornate Frame #2 
and Caged Bird from a heavy cardboard and covered them with gesso.
I colored the uneven surface of the frame with pastel crayons 
and the bird with Picket Fence Distres Paint.

I forgot to make a picture of the Word Play die cut sentiment
which I spritzed with Candied Apple Distress Spray 
and covered with Crackle Accents.