31.07.2017

Time to Relax


Hello again! 
Are you ready for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge


This time we encourage you to share with us all your 

FOOD AND/OR DRINK

Isn't it yummy? Don't hesitate and join us this week!
As always you could be a winner of $50 voucher and spend it at


I made a very relaxing coffee break card.
A lot of layers, dies and Distress Inks which is just what I love!
See below a step-by-step pics to see how I made it.  


First I took two panels of watercolor paper and made a negative stencil background using Distress Inks and water. I stamped "coffee" word randomly.
From one of the panel I cut out the frame using SSS Stitched Squares.
To embellish it more, I added stripes of Sizzix Stitched Ovals (thanks, Sandra!).
I distressed all the edges with Valnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink. 
I adhered my frame with 3D dots to my base bakground.  


Then I took Sizzix Scroll and Fresh Brewed die cuts and covered them with gesso, the scrolls were given a bit of texture too. I colored them with Distress Oxide Inks and touchd with Opal Magic paint to give a golden shine. 


Finally I heat embossed the sentiment from SSS Sea You Soon stamp set. 
I placed all that together using 3D dots. 


And some close ups :-)





Products used:



    

12 komentarzy:

  1. So many details for a gorgeous card Macarena...love it to bits!!! Hugs xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous card Macarena! I love the background and whole coffee theme, I definitely need to get me this set! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. What a beautiful card! I love how you created the frame, Macarena, and the colors are so pretty together. I love it!

    Cathie ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful card, Macarena! Love the subtle colors and all the layering awesomeness! Cool idea with the lid and straw. Hugs Maura

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Love your fantastic card, Macarena. The layered embellishments and the texture are so beautiful. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! Stunning textures and you can never go wrong with coffee :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Your style is fabulous! You are able to mix a very modern design with grunge style, love this so much! Great work as always, especially I love how you used Tim's stencils! Barbara

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...love that beautiful frame and the colours you used...hugs kath xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. A really gorgeous project and I love the colours you've used, it just all works so well together to create one stunning piece of art! Hugs... <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. What a super pretty card, Marzena! Love the fresh brewed cuppa and the stunning background! The colors are amazing! The flourishes are fabulous! Hugs, Sandra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Look at all that lovely gold and the wonderful textures! The cup looks amazing too.

    OdpowiedzUsuń