20.10.2017

Be Happy


Hi there! 
I was chosen a Pinworthy Mention and a Guest Designer
at A Vintage Journey which I am very proud of.


This is my project as a Guest Designer and the theme for October is

CRAZY FOR AUTUMN COLORS

So here come yellows, oranges, reds, browns and greens
because this is how I see Autumn in my country.
Here we call it Golden Polish Autumn and it's not without reason.
Our forests and parks really get all that colored during autumn. 

For my background I used the amazing Tim Holtz STAMPtember
stamp set using tree rings embossed and colored with Distress Oxides.
My central composition are  Sizzix Tattered Leaves and Penny Black Lively.
I colored them with Distress Inks and covered with SSS Clear Embossing Powder to give them shine and more vibrant colors. 
Then I put a Paper Doll and Happy by Heidi Swap





Thank you for stopping by and thank you Deb for inviting me!