4.12.2017

Icy




Hello everyone who was waiting for the new Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, here we come again with a fresh and frosty:

ICY  PHOTO INSPIRATION


This week we are showcasing PAPER ARTSY products.
If you have them, we would love to see them used on your projects.

As always you could win a $50 voucher and spend it at 
Simon Says Stamp Store. Do not think it twice and join us! 



Today I come with a snowy and frosty card 
as it's a winter starting in Poland and last days we had the first snow! 
I am not a fan of winter mood but love to see all the outside 
covered with fluffy and glitter white powder :-)

Take a look below at the steps from this project making. 


I placed all the 4 SSS Frozen Fractals Stencils fixing the egdes. 
Since they are very thin and detailed, it's quite difficult 
to make them stay firm while covering with the modeling paste 
but if you make it slowly and carefuly, absolutely can do that well. 
After the paste dried, I started to give it colors using Paper Artsy Infusions 
in blue shades spraying them with water until I got the result I wanted. 
As you can see I gave the color almost only to the snowflakes 
and the rest was washed out with a baby wipe. 
Then I lighted the color with white and blue Distress Paints. 
To give some shine I smeared silver Nuvo Mousse and then 
used randomly SSS White and WOW glitter embossing powders. 
What a pity it's so difficult to show the shimmer on the pictures :-(
I cut Sizzix Frame and covered with modeling paste making a texture. 
Smeared with Nuvo Mousse too and made the final composition. 









Products used: