2.04.2018

Triple



Welcome to a TRIPLE challenge this week over
This time we showcase cool Dyan Reaveley products!
And we want you to use TRIO OF SOMETHING


As always you can win a $50 voucher and spend it 


I don't know why but I always make triple ATCs! 
People rether make them double and I can't resist to make a trio.
Well, I won't defend myself too much anyway :-)
So I made a trio of ATCs and used a trio of Dylusions Paints.



I started with applying a modeling paste through my new
Dyan Reaveley Old School Alpha Stencil and I loved how cool it looked!
Then I painted it with Dylusions Bubblegum Pink and Crushed Grape paints.
Oh my how vibrant and strong the colors are! 
I made a kind of ombre effect with those two colors.
I highlighted the edges with a thicj layer of Dylusions Black Marble paint.
To moderate a bit the colors, I covered it all with Prima Royal Robes Opal Wax and the Nuvo Mother of Pearls Mousse. 


Then I sprayed a piece of a watercolor paper with Dylusions Sprays, 
die-cut the butterflies, and embossed them with Sizzix Dot Matrix folder. 
I joined them with a piece of cable and adhered on black strand to the base.




Products used: